Someone hit my car a couple of weeks ago. I took my car in to their insurance companies Claim Center, they fixed the damages, but when I got my car back, I noticed something was still wrong. So now I have to inconvenience myself to take my car BACK to the claim center/bodyshop from them to check it out, and fix it.
Am I entitled to any monetary compensation for the inconvenience they have caused me??
Note: There was not injury from the car accident.
Vipassan: You think that’s it? I now have to take time off of work to take the car there, etc.. If their insured driver didn’t hit my car… I wouldn’t have to do any of this. Shouldn’t they pay for something?
Vipassan: Well.. the mechanics get paid, the insurance company gets paid, the person who hit my car – it was her fault – so I could care less about inconveniecing her, so now I’m left with a car that now has damages (even though it’s fixed) CarFax will now show it has having been in an accident…
Blah! Insurance companies suck!
- Insurance Companies United States | raestate
- Insurance Information : Best Mental Health Insurance | health 71
- Cop Charged For Damages | bubbleinfo.com
- Reliance life Insurance Company in India | Zunley
- Critical Pieces Of Dwelling Insurance Companies & Evaluating Their Service – Everything Related to You